Sunday, March 4, 2007

Hardcover cover cover cover...

Hey folks,

As I'm gearing up to get The Misadventures of Silent Boy Volumes I - III: The Gruesome High Year Book 2003 - 2006 hardcover ready for publication awesomeness I figured I'd share the cover art with you wonderful folks. It's nothing too fancy. I wanted it to look like an actual year book so here it is!

(IMAGE RETURNING SOON)


This book is gonna be pretty damn awesome considering it features every issue of TMoSB ever. The only thing not in this book is Silent Boy versus Hell. So yeah. You NEED this book. There will also be sketches from Pulp and a bunch of awesome pin-ups. And my good friend/guitarist for The Knockdown, Jason Mosher, will be doing the introduction, which makes me obscenely excited.

Well, that's all for now folks. Have a good night.

- K.

No comments: