Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Nothing Ordinary About All Things Ordinary

Hey guys,

So my good friend Derek Neuland created this amazing zine a couple months ago called All Things Ordinary. He asked me to use some drawings I had done of our mutual friends Lemuria for it and sent me a copy. I've been meaning to do a formal write-up about this for over a month, but apparently I'm a total jerk and am just getting to it now.

Anyway, All Things Ordinary chronicles Derek's last month in Buffalo, NY before he moved to Portland, OR. And it is funny, touching, and just awesome. Even if you're not from Buffalo it's easy to relate to All Things Ordinary and the universal themes it deals with.



I really can't recommend this enough. And if you do your own zine Derek is willing to just trade with you. If not, it only costs $3.00, which is totally worth it for this awesome little zine. Check out his LJ for ordering info: http://backstabber.livejournal.com/340760.html

Please check out this awesome little project by a good friend of mine and you will be happily surprised plus you get silly Lemuria art drawn by me! Thanks folks!

No comments: